Stream Bug? Video's displaying in incorrect accounts

Hey All,

I have encountered what may be a bug with Stream.

My user is a Member of MANY Cloudflare accounts as I assist my clients to manage their DNS.
A few of those accounts are now also utilising Stream.

Whats weird is that Videos that I upload via different accounts are being displayed in the Stream files list of other accounts.

i.e I uploaded a video via my localnerd.dev account and its visible in the list of files for my posturepatrol.com.au account.

In the image below, you can see shrine-with-flame.mp4 video being listed within posturepatrol.com.au, which is incorrect. This same file is also correctly listed within my localnerd.dev domain which is in an entirely different account.

This looks to me like a bug, and a security/privacy issue as files are bleeding between shared accounts.

Hello Luke… no bug at all, Stream is a service that is activated on an account level.

So any video that you upload on stream will be available for any of your other websites you have on that account :slight_smile:

@dj_saxa That is the issue. The highlighted video is on an entirely different Account.

I have my own account, connected to my credit card, to which I uploaded the highlighted video.

The account in the screenshot is a clients account, attached to their own credit card, that I have been invited to as a Member.

Therefore, the highlighted video should NOT appear in this accounts video list.