Still showing Moved Domain Status Still moved after changing nameservers back to default

I’m currently seeing a 404 Page not found error when trying to access our site. This happened after trying to add two new nameservers that are connected to our CRM, leaving it with 4 (our 2 assigned cloudflare nameservers and the two from the CRM). Once the site went down, I deleted our 2 assigned nameservers in the registrar and the site wasn’t back up so changed the settings back to the default nameservers, as it was when the site was running. 24 hours later, the status in cloudflare still says “Moved”, even though our DNS is pointing to the correct nameservers and reflects this in the cloudflare DNS settings. The 404 page displayed looks like it’s coming from the CRM who’s nameservers I had tried to use, even though they’ve been deleted from the registrar. I’ve tried deleting and re-adding both the CNAME and A Records with no success. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Why Wait
Don’t wait for an answer, find it fast! Search for #CommunityTip error:
Example: #CommunityTip 521

Test Before You Post
Unsure of the issue? Test before posting using the Cloudflare Diagnostic Center: Diagnostic Center | Check SSL and Test Website Security | Cloudflare

from where have you registered your domain?
and can u share your DNS records and Nameservers, only then I would be able to find the error.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.