Still ERR SSL VERSION OR CIPHER MISMATCH

One of my websites has ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH since 7 weeks when I enable Cloudflare (currently set to paused to keep it running). Before it was working fine as the other two sites on the same server.
Everything done from me and Hostinger support (DNS ok, new SSL certificate by their support, none, flexible and full tested, Disable Universal SSL and on, etc…).

Their advice:
Alright, I highly recommend reaching out to the Cloudflare team directly over the issue, so they could look into it from their end and provide more information as to why it is non-working once Cloudflare is enabled on the domain name. Thank you for understanding the matter :pray:

Thanks for help or advice!

It looks like your SSL cert had expired and was not correctly renewed - I have fixed this for you now and you should see the certificate active via https://dash.cloudflare.com?to=:account/:zone/ssl-tls/edge-certificates in a few minutes. Once it says Active, you can unpause Cloudflare.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.