So I activated Cloudflare and install the plugin on my website and from my servers from Bluehost to Cloudflare.
The issue is that I’ve changed Theme (WPtwentytwenty) to Kadence and I am still getting the Old Header from the Homepage on my website.
On the reports I Stil getting cloudflare in request headers even after delete the plugin and then the site from cloudflare (old Header showing on website homepage).
Can you please help me ?
#cloudflarerequest #headers #plugin #wp
Have you changed the nameservers back to Bluehost?
Can you share the domain name so we can check?
Yes, I’ve change again the domains to bluehost.
Domain name is: https://dconfluence.com
Thanks, I see the Bluehost nameservers. I would think you maybe have Cloudflare enabled through Bluehost in some way, perhaps contact them if you can’t see this in your panel.
Yes, Ive contacted again Blushost and they’ve pointed DNS back to them and deleted other files and after 4 hours changes are reflected. So big thanks for the help
No problem, glad you got it sorted
Just let us know if you want to try Cloudflare again and have any questions!
Thank you, i think I will I will wait for my developper to end the site and probably come back again here.
This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.