Status 521

Hey, how can I fix the Status 521 error?

https://community.cloudflare.com/search?q=521%20tip

I cant find an answer

The very first entry?

Dont think so. How can I check the firewall?

Ehm, what is it you dont think?

The very first entry addresses your issue. Not sure why I need to post a screenshot :wink:

I dont think the first entry gives me an answer

As I already said three times. That very thread addresses your issue. Did you try all nine steps and what exactly didnt work?

I dont really know how to use it

Then you probably best contact your host or whomever is responsible for maintaining your site.

The issue itself is described in the thread.

Hey, I think there is a problem with the ssl certificate by cloudflare. I deactivated it and everythin worked.

Not SSL related at all. It is all in the thread.

You do have a certificate on your server, dont you.

I think I have one

Again, you need to follow the mentioned steps and if you have difficulties clarify this with your host or the person maintaining your site.

Hi @noahschwarzer, I’m seeing a 525 error at the moment, the tip @sandro was pointing you to was for the error described in the first post, if you are seeing the 525, follow these ideas, Community Tip - Fixing Error 525: SSL handshake failed.

Specifically, can you turn off TLS 1.3? If you cURL to the origin on port 443 and receive the error error:1408F10B:SSL routines:ssl3_get_record:wrong version number, disable TLS 1.3 on the Edge Certificates tab of the SSL/TLS app on the Cloudflare dashboard.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.