Static content not being cached

cache

I know that I am missing something here, but I just can’t figure out why the static content is not being cached. I have checked the site through Web Page Test and basically everything came back as failed. I have de-activated all my speed/performance as well as my cookie plug-ins to see if there was a conflict, and also made a page rule to ‘cache everything’. But nothing. I have read through the forums but haven’t seen what I am doing wrong.

Assuming that

Name Server: NS1.SUPERCP.COM
   Name Server: NS2.SUPERCP.COM
   Name Server: NS3.SUPERCP.COM
   Name Server: NS4.SUPERCP.COM

is not a Cloudflare partner offering Cloudflare services to their customers, there’s nothing we can help you with. :slightly_frowning_face:

If they aren’t: you need to change the nameservers at your registrar.

I use A2hosting and Cloudflare is set up through the cPanel. They are a partner.

It really isn’t going through CF

$ dig tamarindobeachinfo.com +short

and the “server” response header in your screenshot shows “LiteSpeed”. All CF requests will have the header “server: cloudflare”.

I recommend either contacting your hosting provider, or signing up to CF directly https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=add-site

Yet when I just did a SSH test through the terminal it showed that cloudflare is present. Can web page test be wrong?

That site definitely isn’t proxied by Cloudflare. What SSH test did you do?