SSL Universal Certificate Expired

Is anyone having this issue? My website is unreachable because the Universal SSL certificate expired yesterday and didn’t auto renewed… I tried disable and enable Universal SSL, but nothing happens.

Domain?

Hi @leonelcbraz, +1 to the question from @sandro, there were ssl delays yesterday that were resolved, you may want to try toggling ssl off & on again, details here, https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/incidents/hyt8j20qfn3g. If you’re still seeing delays, let support know and they can assist. Please share your ticket number here and I’ll make sure it’s in the proper queue.

2 Likes

That’s stefanelli.eng.br @sandro. I’ve tried the disable/enable but it still down. I guess I have no ticket number @cloonan.

stefanelli.eng.br redirects to “www”, which is not proxied and presents its own Lets Encrypt certificate. That certificate is not handled nor managed by Cloudflare.

1 Like

My bad! I thought it was being proxied… I’ve changed that in the dashboard and It worked. Thank you very much guys.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.