SSL/TLS Flexible and Full setting not working

Hello,

After I get registered with Cloudflare,

when I set SSL/TLS

Flexible → I get ‘www’ infinite redirect while trying to load website with ‘www’
Full → Website is not loading

My Website: https://writingstake.com/

Hi @suryabolchhi,

The site works for me with a Cloudflare certificate. You should be using Full (strict) ideally, Flexible is not secure.

1 Like

Thanks for your response.

I have tried with ‘Full’; but with it, my site is not even loading and throws an error on loading.

Can you help me resolve it?

What mode are you using now, and what error do you get?

Currently, It is set to ‘Flexible’ ; it leads to infinite www redirect while trying to load the website with www

As I said, flexible is not secure. What error do you get with Full or Full (strict)?

1 Like

Thank you for your response!

After changing the setting to ‘FULL’, I am getting error during loading as attached

A 525 error is typically caused by a configuration issue in the origin web server when its SSL certificate is not properly set up. Review the suggestions in this Community Tip for advice & insight.

Thanks for your response!
however, there is a lot of points in the given link; can you kindly specify any specific point for my issue?

The best way to approach this is to :grey: (DNS Only) that hostname entry in DNS, then get that site working properly with HTTPS. Then you can :orange: proxy it with SSL set to Full (Strict).

4 Likes

Thanks for response
It helps me resolving issue

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.