SSL Still showing not secure in some places

Answer these questions to help the Community help you with Security questions.

What is the domain name? deeperlifeorlando.org

*Have you searched for an answer?*yes

Please share your search results url: SSL Server Test: deeperlifeorlando.org (Powered by Qualys SSL Labs)

When you tested your domain, what were the results? SSL Server Test: deeperlifeorlando.org (Powered by Qualys SSL Labs)

Describe the issue you are having: clients is saying its not secured

What error message or number are you receiving?

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare? no

What are the steps to reproduce the error:

Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?

Please attach a screenshot of the error:

That’s an issue and the site can’t work. You first need to secure the server and make sure the site loads fine on HTTPS. Only then you can use Cloudflare.

1 Like

Assuming your server address ends in 111, you actually do have an Origin certificate and your site actually loads all right on HTTPS → sitemeer.com/#7a5b60681f9b10dd9a07b6d1e603f3346c7cb5af

Just make sure you did not disable encryption on Cloudflare and verify your encryption mode is Full Strict

If you then still have issues, it would be probably mixed content, which is a site issue. You can try to enable HTTPS rewrites on Cloudflare. But fixing the site is the better option.

1 Like

Please assist
1.how do i enable HTTPS on Cloudflare?
2. when you say mixed content, site issue you mean to redevelop the website ?

Did you verify SSL is enabled on Cloudflare?

Here is a screen shot … it was on full i just put it to full strict now. dont know though

That should be secure. Did you enable HTTP rewrites?

Where do i do that or see that?

https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/deeperlifeorlando.org/ssl-tls/edge-certificates

the https is active already right?

That is not HTTPS rewrites.

This right?

Yes, if that still does not fix it. Pause Cloudflare and talk to your web developer on how to make sure your site loads without warning on HTTPS.

Ok how do I pause Cloudflare?

Ehm, what I just posted

To put the Cloudflare on pause dol i click the off here

No, this is not about SSL not pausing

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.