SSL SSL/TLS app - Authorizing Certificate DELAYS

I have 2 tickets without response. 1618833 and 1618835

I had ssl ok free, i was upgraded to PRO, and the site give me a 403 error (Cloudflare).

In SSL/TLS says Authorizing Certificate…

Can anyone helpme?. is a e-commerce … my clients are fire me!

Hi @juato4, really sorry for the issue. The 403 is related to a temporary issue while replacing the certificate from the free account with a certificate for the pro account. We saw a similar issue here, HELP! Cannot access site 403 forbidden after upgrade!. Once the new certificate for the pro account is in place, that will go away.

oh. this is very bad to the commerce… really… if i know this… i do not upgrade.

I have the same issue… i checked in this forum many people with more than 11 days with this problem… my web is a e-commerce this can be very bad for business… how can we fix it fast?

I think,… you need to advise this to the customer… and we can do it on the night… or maybe in better time with low traffic…

i didnt know this… i am in the prime time and with the website down… very bad for business.

Hi @juato4, the change should be very quick and if it’s not, please reach out to support and let them know. In the meantime, please pause Cloudflare to stop the error – How do I temporarily deactivate Cloudflare?

@cloonan i was reach support 1 hour ago… without response.

@cloonan, how can i reactivate the url???.. the dashboard say me 404 | We can’t find the page you’re looking for. when i try to enter to my website account after temporary deactivate.

@cloonan my website dissapear from the dashboard… what happen?

all is gone…

now i was maked a new website account… but without the PRO (?)… insane.

Hi @juato4, the zone was just deleted from your account. You’ll need to re-add it. The two tickets were merged into 1618835.

i was re-add it… but it appears without pro… it is free now.

Got it, I’ll work with the team to get that corrected and I’ve included a link to this conversation on your ticket.

I just visited your account and site and see the zone is active, the certificate is issued and the page loads securely.

Thanks !

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.