SSL Sign not showing

Even though I have selected the Strict option, my site (exclusivevisions . co . uk) still isn’t showing the SSL sign and showing not secure.

Are you getting an error message of invalid ssl certificate or 526?

Error 526 indicates Cloudflare is unable to successfully validate the SSL certificate on the origin web server. Make sure you have configured a valid certificate on your server. See this 526 Community Tip for suggestions.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.

It’s accessing the website but still shows Not Secure before the domain name.

As per the 526 error message displayed when visiting your domain, you need to install a working certificate on your webserver.

Pause Cloudflare and work with your host insure that your site is loading over HTTPS while Cloudflare is paused. Once your site is loads over HTTPS, you can safely resume Cloudflare.

1 Like

Hi yes,

Thanks for your reply. I just noticed you and @cloonan are both right about the 526 error.

I was wondering how come you both get the 526 error. I just noticed that on my laptop browser the site still opens without SSL but then on my mobile it comes up with the 526 error.

I look into that, thanks.

1 Like

@epic.network is just that good & I break things…While both are true, I suspect the answer is cache on the laptop, maybe? You could clear cache & cookies or try a different browser to verify.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.