SSL Recomended setting

I recieved this email this morning. I made the recomended changes and my site is still not accessable.

Your SSL/TLS Setting Recommendation

Hello,

Thanks for enabling the SSL/TLS Recommender in the dashboard. You’re receiving this email the SSL/TLS mode for openwheelphotos.com is Full but would benefit from the additional security provided by Full (strict).

To update this setting, go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/20c44e25e1d4f3936dceb645fa7069b9/openwheelphotos.com/ssl-tls and select the Full (strict) mode.

Additional information on all SSL/TLS options can be found at Origin Server Configuration - Encryption modes. To stop receiving these emails, please disable SSL/TLS Recommender in the dashboard.

Thanks,
The Cloudflare Team

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

Your site is loading fine for me. Have you changed the setting since you posted here?

Yes, I made a change and it appears to have propagated now. Thanks for the heads up.

On another topic, I have been having trouble creating a redirect rule. Any help would be welcomed.

Thanks,
PG

1 Like

That should probably go in a new topic, but there is a good cheat sheet and some helpful new Tutorial articles available.

1 Like