SSL Pending validation

Hello,

In SSL/TLS / Edges Certificates, one of my SSL certificates seems to be block with the status “Pending Validation”
This issue has now more than 2 weeks…

I searched everywhere and couldn’t find how to fix it. Please help :slight_smile:

For starters, that is covered at SSL Certificate Delays - What should I do?

Second, whats the domain?

The domain is hotelmontaigne.fr
I just added a screenshot to the initial message of the topic

Your domain is not directly set up via Cloudflare, but via your host as partner setup, correct? In that case you should first contact your host.

That’s what I did, I opened a ticket with my host. They searched, it was escalated to a higher level. In the end, they couldn’t find anything on their side and advised me to contact Cloudflare support.
So now I don’t really know what to do …

The certificate in question shouldnt matter too much, as that hostname will never be proxied anyhow but go directly to your server instead. There might be some verification record missing, but partner setups always are a bit peculiar in this case.

You could also contact Cloudflare’s support, maybe they can say more as well, however - again - the certificate in question shouldnt be an issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.