Ssl not working on 1% (website not secure)

Hey i am pretty new to using cloudflare.
I had some issues with getting letsencrypt ssl with cyberpanel for my website with cyberpanel (too many requests this week) and i have to wait 7 days. Now i want to use cloudflare, added the client ssl to my cyberpanel website. activated full. Now most of the people are getting to the website. But on my mobile i am getting the error website not secure. ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID. is the website. What should i do?

Kindly, may I suggest below article for more information about this error type:

On which port does the cyberpanel work and is the hostname (DNS record) proxied :orange: cloud at the Cloudflare DNS tab?

I remember this come across few times in the past.
May I ask have you had an SSL certificate already installed at your host/origin server and was your Website working over HTTPS before moving to Cloudflare?

Furthermore, may I ask what SSL option have you got selected under the SSL/TLS tab of Cloudflare dashboard for your domain? ( Flexible, Full, Full Strict ... )

Here is a way to re-check if you correctly setup the SSL for your domain with Cloudflare:

Kindly have a look here for more information regarding correct SSL settings:

Regarding mobile phone, may I ask have you tried clearing your Web browser cache?, or try using a Private Window (also called as Incognito Mode)?, or maybe trying via VPN connection, or even mobile data (cellular network, LTE)?

If you are using Cyberpanel on a sub-domain, is the Mobile Redirect option being selected under the Speed → Optimization tab at the Cloudflare dashboard under your Cloudflare account for your domain?

Also, is it showing on your Android or iOS (iPhone)?

Yes my website was working with another ssl before (used an old certificate) after transfering my website from siteground. I have the full option activated, when i press full strict the whole website is offline. I tried clearing the webcache. Maybe my dns records are not properly done, since the the www a record is showing as name www > ip. I tried adding cname and www > @ but says it already exists so i think thats fine.

As @fritex pointed out that’s insecure and you should switch immediately to Full Strict.

But that just does not work for some reason. invalid ssl it shows.

Then you should follow @fritex’s advice and fix your server configuration as you’ll have invalid certificates there, right as the message says. Currently you have an insecure site.

I did this for some reason, my mobile is getting the origin ssl.

Do you mean the panel? its 8090

Yes i used an old ssl certificate from siteground since with cyberpanel i had issued too many.

I checked this, can only use full. says certificate is invalid if i use strict full

Yes i removed the cache etc.

Okay update, i just made a new certificate, synced my dns with cyberpanel and pressed full strict, it works now on my end.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.