SSL Not Working - Invalid CloudFlare Origin Certificate?

ssl
wordpress
origin

Hello!

Since moving our site, we can’t seem to be able to get SSL to work on our site www.salamatphilippines.com. I’ve been (and still am) using the W3TC Cloudflare extension, and the Flexible SSL plugin with bluehost ssl with no issues, but my new host only offers self-signed.

I have the name servers on NameCheap pointed to Cloudflare.
My Host is different then my domain registrar, so I have nothing set with them other then logging into Cloudflare via cpanel, and installing the Cloudflare Origin Certificate.
And I have enabled Strict SSL.
As far as wordpress, the only thing I did differently is installing and activating the Cloudflare Flexible SSL plugin, but I’m not sure if I need it since I’m using strict.
I am also logged into Cloudflare via cpanel this time, I don’t know if that matters or not.

On Chrome I’m getting “This certificate cannot be verified up to a trusted certificate authority.”

On Firefox I’m getting “Connection Not Encrypted.”

Edge I’m getting “Error Code: DLG_FLAGS_INVALID_CA”

Any ideas? Am I missing something? Thank you!

It’s working for me. Even Chrome Security says it’s all good.

Thats weird. I’ll run ccleaner and restart again and report back…

For some reason the restart did it. I had ran cleanup a few times already but it didn’t do anything, ran it again, restarted and it’s working. Thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

It still shows unsecure in incognito for some reason though…

Funny you should mention Incognito mode. That’s what I was using when I tested your site.