SSL not secure

Cloudflare says SSL active but on my site says not secure. I tried with Full i disabled rewrite https , i tried all methods but it s doesn t work. Why?
my site csivjec.com

Hi @amallaksh100,

I see a 526 error on the site.

Error 526 indicates Cloudflare is unable to successfully validate the SSL certificate on the origin web server and the SSL setting in the Cloudflare Crypto app is set to Full SSL (Strict) for the website. See this 526 Community Tip for suggestions.

please help…ssl certificate active on cloudflare, but the it is not secure on the browsers.

Well, @domjh already answered your question and you simply need to follow the link.

Long story short: make sure your webserver has a valid certificate configured. Right now that does not seem to be the case. You might need to contact your host for that.

1 Like

i have done accordingly…changed Full(strict) to Full.
but it is still unsecure
and cloudflare shows the ssl certificate as active.

The Cloudflare SSL is working, but your host doesn’t seem to allow SSL without upgrading.

what should i do to upgrade?

Bad idea.

Contact your host. You need a valid certificate on your server.

my website is hosted in freehosting.com , i cant see any option to enable ssl certificate from cloudflare!!!

It is not Cloudflare, you need to contact your host for the certificate and the seem to offer it only as paid upgrade.

1 Like

ok understood

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.