SSL issues after moving domains from SiteGround away

Was moving two domains with websites from Siteground (where they had the full standard Cloudflare support) to Hostinger resp. Cloudways. After setting up them new at Cloudflare, both have SSL issues. There are no issues, when I paused them on Cloudflare ore removed them complete.
It seems that the Cloudflare still connected both domains to the Siteground server, even when they are created new and the DNS settings are connected to the new servers - and I try it with FLEXIBLE and FULL SSL settings.
Anyone else had issues on Cloudflare after moving domains and websites away from Siteground ?

1 Like

Sounds like your hostname domain.com and www.domain.com (possibly some other sub-domain) is stuck with SiteGround SSL setup :thinking:

May I ask have you tried contacting SiteGround support to double-check and remove your domain from their SSL integration?

Below article describes more in detail about this issue, if that’s your case too:

Kindly, may I ask you if you could use the tool called “Liberate the Hostname” from the article below:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.