SSL is not working yes

Are there issues with my SSL?
It’s still on initializing.

If you need more specific guidance, please post a screenshot of the Initializing message.

Did you follow the instructions in the Tutorial?

Yes and people of my domein helped me and they adviced to ask here

You tried setting SSL to Off, then Full (Strict)?

What’s the domain?

I do not see anything that should stop that certificate from working.

Can you please send email to support AT cloudflare DOT com and explain the situation?

As soon as you get the autoreply, post the ticket # here so we can escalate it.

No. Cloudflare can issue certs regardless of firewall settings.

You mean this email??
Mijn server domain checked this morning again, but they say everything is filled in ok.

Thank you for contacting Cloudflare Support.

It looks like you are experiencing an issue with ssl tls . Our Support team is only available to provide assistance on billing, account, and registrar related issues. If you believe your issue falls into one of these categories, please reply here. Otherwise, see the resources below.

Once your zone is Active on Cloudflare dashboard, the Universal SSL certificate will be issued within 24 to 48 hours. If you notice an unexpected delay, check the Cloudflare Status Page to see if there is a known incident.

If there is no reported incident, it is likely that your SSL issue can be addressed with a simple configuration change or a set of configuration changes.

For troubleshooting guidance, see:

Your plan type grants you access to Support via our Cloudflare Community. Users who post topics in the Community have a median first reply time of under one hour!

Before you post, search the Community to see if your question has already been answered.

If you didn’t find your answer in an existing post, start a new thread (don’t forget to include “Registrar Refund Request (New Registration) - SSL doenst work” in the details).

If you don’t receive a reply within 72 hours or if the replies do not answer your question, reply to your own Community post with your ticket number 2336705 and at mention @MoreHelp to bring your post to our attention. You also have full access to our detailed troubleshooting guides in the Help Center and our Developer documentation

We are a chatsite with everyday 150 chatters in the evening. So its very hard that we are still offline :frowning: The only thing we must wait for now is that certificate goed OK…

I added your ticket to the escalation queue. It may take a day or two for Support to catch up on the tickets from the holiday weekend.

Very much thanks! Hope we can go online soon! :smiley:

I have no idea if this matters, but i see this when i do the API under de certificate:

{“success”:false,“errors”:[{“code”:9106,“message”:“Missing X-Auth-Email header”},{“code”:9107,“message”:“Missing X-Auth-Key header”}],“messages”:,“result”:null}

Has this something to do with it? Or is it nothing…

In this case I suspect you may have hit a rate limit with one of our CAs. I’ve manually switched this for you so your SSL cert should be active now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.