SSL is not working and my domain was deleted from cloudflare

All my pages set up through clickfunnels via Cloudflare show an error:
“Your connection is not secure
The owner of go.familyrescuesystem.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.”

I just checked my Cloudflare account and see that somehow (not by me) my 4 domains were deleted.

1. How is this possible?
    and
  2. How can I get my sites back up?

Thanks for your help?

Right now, that website (go.family…) is working properly through Cloudflare. Is it showing up in your Dashboard?

Thanks sdayman. It is showing up now. What’s strange is that it showed as active on the dashboard but still wasn’t working. And I discovered that on the audit log my sites were deleted, even though I did not do this.

ANy idea why the site was down and why it shows as the site being deleted?
Many thanks

The Audit Log sure looks like your login account deleted the zone. I can’t tell if that was through the API or through the Dashboard. Do you have third party access that uses your API? It could be through cPanel, or your web host.

If you’re confident nobody should be using your API Key, you can go to the Dashboard and go to My Profile by clicking on the upper right Account menu. Then “Change” your Global API Key.

How can I check who has access via the API?

I can’t find an API call in my log to see if I can test where it was initiated. But from past forum posts, I haven’t seen any indications of who initiated an API call. It only says which account did it.

That’s why I recommend you change the API key.

Resource:

Alternatively, could it be you hadnt set the nameservers properly? In that case your zone would have been automatically removed by Cloudflare after a while.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.