SSL inside Clickfunnels says "No connection" even after deleting from Cloudflare

Total ignorant noob here,

Here’s the what’s happening…

Background:

• About 6 months ago, I purchased a domain through Google Domains and set it up with Cloudflare for added security.
  • Once Google Domains were sold to Squarespace, I decided to delete my domain and repurchase it through Clickfunnels.
  • After the 45-day waiting period, I successfully repurchased the domain via Clickfunnels.

Current Issue:

• I’m trying to enable SSL for my domain within Clickfunnels, but I keep getting the error message: “We can’t establish a connection.”
  • I have deleted all previous DNS records that were set up when the domain was linked with Google Domains.
  • Despite this, the SSL verification in Clickfunnels continues to fail.

SSL Configuration:

• I’ve set the SSL option in Cloudflare to “Off” to avoid any potential conflicts with Clickfunnels’ SSL.

Despite these steps, the issue persists.

Questions:

1. Are there any specific DNS settings or records I should verify or adjust to resolve this issue?
  2. Is there a recommended SSL configuration within Cloudflare when using external services like Clickfunnels?
  3. Could there be any lingering settings from the previous Google Domains setup that might be causing conflicts?

I have 2 domains with this issue:
Legacyvue. com &
Patphelps. com

I’ve even deleted my domains from Cloudflare but they seem to still have a grip on my stuff somehow…

Any guidance or troubleshooting steps would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your assistance!

Clickfunnels uses Cloudflare. If you don’t have your domains in your own Cloudflare account as you deleted them you can only contact Clickfunnels to resolve your issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.