I am getting an SSL handshake error on one of my pages. GoDaddy says its TLS 1.0 settting issue on Cloudflare but I don’t know how to adjust it
I would suggest, as a first step, checking your TLS settings in Cloudflare:
- Log in to your Cloudflare account.
- Select the domain for which you want to adjust the TLS settings.
- Go to “SSL/TLS” > “Edge Certificates”.
- Scroll down to the “Minimum TLS Version” section.
- Check the current setting and if it is set to TLS 1.0 (t’s generally recommended to use TLS 1.2 or higher to ensure better security and compatibility).
- Select the desired TLS version from the dropdown menu.
You can find an explanation for this in the documentation in:
This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.