SSL error - Your connection is not private - NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Dear All,

Last night I moved my business website https://www.ukdatacentercleaning.co.uk/ to Cloudflare.
When the above site was configured/ moved to Cloudflare without SSL certificate, everything was OK.
Then after a while, I installed/enabled the Cloudfare flexible SSL certificated on the above site. I went through all the recommended setting (that I have previously configured on my other sites and their Cloudflare SSL certificates are working fine).

When I access the site on android mobile everything is fine and the SSL certificate is validated.
When I access the site on a windows desktop everything is fine and the SSL certificate is validated. but,
When I access the above site from a Mac laptop I see the following errors.
Your connection is not private
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

I see the following status of the SSL certificate when I log in to my Cloudflare account.
Universal SSL Status Active Certificate

If the certificate was awaiting the vendor validity then why would it work on the windows machine and mobile devices? I’m not sure what is happening here. Can someone please help me.

Thank you.

Your site generally loads fine. Which browser are you using on the Mac? I’d try to clear its cache and maybe reset whatever can be reset. I’d also try a different browser. Are all these machines on the same network?

2 Likes

Faster than light @sandro

1 Like

Cleaning the browser cache did the magic!
Thank you for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.