SSL error with wordpress

I have this site mothernature365.com. The wordpress is installed at CollegeHippo on the same server.
After I enable the ssl for the site using cloudflare and then change the url in the wordpress to be CollegeHippo, I am not able to login to wordpress. The error message I see is redirected too many times. I can login without https. I am not sure what is going on here and how to solve it.
I do not think wordpress will be be considered a subdomain on the main site since it is on same server and is accessed as a part of url.

I suggest you use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab at dash.cloudflare.com. The link is in the lower right corner of that page. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS. Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).

Great point. let me try it. Thanks

1 Like

You did not follow @sdayman’s advice.

Your site is still insecure.

2 Likes

The site does not work when Full or Full (Strict) mode is enabled. I see error 521 and says server is down but I know that server is running

Are you saying that after you paused Cloudflare and waited five minutes, the site loaded with HTTPS?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.