SSL Error...This server could not prove that it is xxx.co.uk; its security certificate is from yyy.com

Hi Everyone,

When trying to access my site I get the following error message “This server could not prove that it is xxx.co.uk; its security certificate is from yyy.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.”

I have another site hosted with the same hosting company and on the same free cloudflare account and this works fine.

Hope you can advise.

Thanks

Phil

What is the domain?

Domain’s are

digitalfocusmarketing.co.uk

and

aatuttle.com

Try clearing your cache, works fine for me with valid :logo: SSL.

It does have mixed content issues, but that’s not the issue with the error message you said.

Thanks domjh,

Cache cleared here, but still the same issues. Just ran the site thru a proxy and gained immediate access so it looks as tho my BB (broadband) is maybe somehow picking up a potential security conflict.

Will be a bid issue if so as they are one of the biggest BB providers in the UK :frowning:

Must be cached somewhere! Maybe with your provider. I am on mobile data in UK and it works fine for me!

Yes, sounds like that could be happening.

Will give it a day to clear and try again.

Thanks for your help and have a great day :slight_smile:

closed #8

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.