SSL_ERROR_INTERNAL_ERROR_ALERT I cannot access my website from my PC

last week as a test I installed and activated cloudflare on my website https://mariavargas.com.co and everything worked fine.
As it was only a test what I wanted to do, I proceeded to uninstall cloudflare and reset the DNS of my current hosting provider which is hostgator and now an error keeps appearing in the firefox browser which is SSL_ERROR_INTERNAL_ERROR_ALERT, in Chrome I get ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR and in opera I get ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR and it does not allow me to enter.

The most interesting thing about this matter is that when I visit my website from my cellular network or ask someone to review it, everything looks normal.

The only way I can access the website is when I activate the VPN in Firefox and it changes my IP and location, or when I browse from Thor.

On the other hand, I entered ssllabs.com and I found what you see in the following image:

162.241.60.20 this is my current hosting provider
148.105.251.16 and this I imagine was cloudflare

It seems 148.105.251.16 is causing some kind of conflict. Could you help me?

That domain is not using Cloudflare. It is currently pointed to Hostgator name servers and resolve to non-Cloudflare addresses (the 162 and 148) shown in your picture.

2 Likes

the address 148 is not part of cloudflare?

No, it looks to be part of a third party host:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.