Ssl error by curl

hello , i added my new domain to the cloudflare and i set the A record to my server , im getting ssl error when i use python requests or curl , also i added the domain to one of my workers and the ssl error still persists ( just domain + cloudflare worker , no server involved ), browser is almost ok but python requests or curl returrn ssl error , this is the error by curl :

curl: (35) error:14094438:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:tlsv1 alert internal error

and this is the error when im using python requests :

requests.exceptions.SSLError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=β€˜mydomain.com’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: / (Caused by SSLError(SSLError(1, β€˜[SSL: TLSV1_ALERT_INTERNAL_ERROR] tlsv1 alert internal error (_ssl.c:1129)’)))

i tried something similar 3 month ago by another domain and everything is ok ,

What is the domain?

(post deleted by author)

It’s working ok for me (apart from the 404 returned from your origin). Are you doing anything special in the curl request? Do you have any local resolver or hosts file that may be resolving your domain to a local IP?

curl -I https://deepbytez.com
HTTP/2 404
date: Fri, 17 May 2024 14:47:59 GMT
content-type: text/html
cf-cache-status: DYNAMIC
report-to: {"endpoints":[{"url":"https:\/\/a.nel.cloudflare.com\/report\/v4?s=32aqD7HFLKXmI6z6OykKQ0a1pQtr4x13ihwKwE%2BU74884OS3wJatdiap%2FbCzkFfbfDe32fIpTdfhhrGBR0Q8ZQa4IXg7GdB%2BgYWpVGmumZaIAOrdPD5tX%2BUChiQmSj5FJBSBPcrmpV0Ftned"}],"group":"cf-nel","max_age":604800}
nel: {"success_fraction":0,"report_to":"cf-nel","max_age":604800}
server: cloudflare
cf-ray: 885467e789b288bb-LHR
alt-svc: h3=":443"; ma=86400
1 Like

(post deleted by author)

the count of ssl error are lowering but they are still exists , if u do multiple request , u probably see them

subdomains are fine , this problem only occurs for the root domain ,

I get no errors no matter how many times I try. May be an issue local to your connection.

yeah that seem to be fine now , it is the first time im facing such errors , and im struggling with it since i bought the domain in few hours ago , maybe that cause because of the transfering process from the registrar to cloudflare . thx for the reply , i will write here again tomorrow if the issue persists , regards

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.