Ssl cloudflare problems

Can i know why its showing in this way ? Its show only in my wifi network ??? And i dont know if its show globally or not. I need some help

Your configuration is blocking me (Ray ID: 71307e408f19a234) with a 1020 error from visiting in an isolated browser.

However, SSL Checker and Web Sniffer are loading it fine though.

For the error 1020 i am blocking some countrys from accessing my site . But whi its show privacy error. Maybe its my wifi network?

Are you using a Cloudflare origin certificate or a self-signed certificate on your origin server? If changes were made recently, your DNS may be cached and still resolving directly to your origin for you.

I have connected this domain to Cloudflare pages under the deployment section. The origin is attached with the default ssl from Cloudflare pages. I have just connected the custom domain with the root domain and with the www.
When i try to acces the site from another network its work fine . Its just my network . And i dont know why

Is you click on the Advanced link, you should be able to get more information on the certificate.

That should provide a pretty big clue as to what’s going on.

1 Like

now is better to connect an custom domain to Cloudflare pages or just to forward with pages rules???

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.