SSL Certificate validation

I did a migration from Siteground to Goddady, I changed de IP here in Cloudflare, but is not getting the SSL.
When I want to go to my page doesn’t go, and go to another address

And it is said that the conection is not safe

Someone can help me please? :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help

Pause Cloudflare and verify your site is loading fine in general without Cloudflare

See also Liberate the Hostname section of this doc if the problem is it’s pointing to the old site…

Seems you fixed the IP address and it’s working now. Make sure you are on Full Strict and your configuration should be okay.

You appear to have changed the address one more time. It also suggests you still have an insecure encryption mode on Cloudflare. You need to fix that.

Thsnk you Sandra.

I did the migration again and I needed to changed the ip again.

“you still have an insecure encryption mode on Cloudflare. You need to fix that”
What do you mean? How can I fix it?

Thank you for your help

Sorry, I mean Sandro

From the new Host, Goddady, they did the migrarion again, gave me a new IP, and now told me to wait 48hs to see my page proper

You shouldn’t need to wait but have you fixed the encryption mode?

Thank you very much :pray:

What is the encryption mode? How I fix it is?

https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/ssl-tls → Full Strict

If I change this, I don’t need to do any change in my hosting?
Only change the mode and that’s it? or do I need to do something else?
Does the Full Strict mode have any requirement?
Thank you

No that does not require a change on your hosting. It will simply put proper security in place, right now your site is insecure.

Also, verify the IP address as you still seem to have the incorrect one.

Thank you :raised_hands:

I put the IP that my hosting told me when they finished to do the migration.

They said that in 48hs all will be working properly :man_shrugging:

Than you again :pray:

In a Cloudflare context it should be instant, but I don’t think the address is correct.

Did you fix the encryption mode?

I tried to change but ask me to generate a certification to generate a origin server certificate

Now the website is working good, shows as secure and it is in complete mode

So you selected Full Strict now?

When I did (Full Strict), ask me to generate a origin server certification, as I don’t know how to do it, I come back to Full mode and look like it is working popper. So now I’m in Full mode