SSL Certificate Timed Out

On my Cloudflare account, it says my SSL certificate timed out on one of my websites. I use Siteground and in my Cpanel, it says the SSL is active. I’m not locked out but I can’t edit any products or pages.

I’ve been having problems lately when in the admin panel being able to do edits. I keep receiving this message "Retry for a live version - This page s currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare’s Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | [Hide this Alert](javascript:void(null):wink:

1 Like

I’m not familiar with SSL certificates timing out. Can you post a screenshot of this?

2 Likes

1 Like

While the ‘www’ hostname is proxied through Cloudflare, the root domain is not. You would have to set that to “Proxied” in your DNS panel at Siteground. That should enable HTTP validation.

1 Like

That worked! Thank you

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.