SSL Certificate status keeps 'Deleted' after move domain to another Cloudflare account

I registered my domain to an account with CloudFlare DNS. Now I want to use Byethost and I connected domain to another Cloudflare account successfuly using bytehost CPanel.
now I want to use SSL/TLS and I defined new certificate for *.mydomain.com and mydomain.com.
I followed instructions but there is no SSL on mydomain.com but it’s OK for *.mydomain.com.
ssll
I diabled universal SSL and enabled it after many hours. Also I revoked certificate and generated it again but the problem exist.
thanks

Is mydomain.com set to :orange: Proxied?

I used Byethost using Cpanel authentication in CloudFlare and not manual DNS setting.

Partner hosted zone

Your DNS zone file is hosted by Byethost , a Cloudflare partner. Manage your DNS records at their website.

How can I do that?
Using this way I tested on another domain and it’s OK on both anotherdomain.com and www.anotherdomain.com.
I think setting DNS on mydomain.com in my previous account caused this problem. I removed mydomain from that CloudFlare account but still getting logs about mydomain.com on that.

So there is no way to fix it?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.