SSL Certificate renewal - ERROR

Hello,

We are trying to approve the SSL Certificate for our website, but the Cloudflare system keeps showing an error while attempting to validate our domain.

Could you please look into this and fix the error ASAP, so we can renew the SSL Certificate for our website? It expires this Sunday 26th of June! Please find the screenshot attached below for your reference.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further help or assistance.

We look forward to hearing from you soon with more information.

Having the exact same problem with our site. Unfortunately, by the look of the other threads here, the most likely outcome looks to be no response and the thread being automatically closed and marked as ‘resolved’ after 15 days :frowning:

I’ve never seen that page before. How are you accessing it?

Got an email notification with the request for SSL Certificate Renewal.

What SSL cert are you using? Universal, custom or one through ACM?

Having the same issue here, and CF directs me on the page to contact their support email or call, but both options provide no assistance since I am on a free account. I can’t visibly see anything wrong inside of my account either, so I’m almost wondering if this was an unintentional/incorrect automated email. But I definitely want to confirm.

The Edge Certificates in there both have an expiration date 1 year out, as of the day I received the email. I’ve also added the CNAME entry that the email requested.

Hopefully someone can provide more information about this issue.

What email address was it from?

[email protected]

Also here is the email received (domain blacked out)

And this is what I see in my account for Edge Certs on this domain, which gives me no indication that anything is wrong. Curious if @micucci sees something similar, or any signs of a problem inside of their account.

That’s odd, the edge certificates are the ones that get shown to end users and are auto-renewed, so you shouldn’t get an email to verify. I’m wondering is something is messed up on digicert sides where they don’t know it’s a Cloudflare domain.

@micucci
@csglinux

Do you both see a universal certificate that is managed and expiring next year or some time that is not soon?