SSL Certificate On Cloudflare

I have the following questions about the SSL Certificate on Cloudflare:

1. Is the free SSL certificate for 1 domain only, or can it be used for multiple domains?
  2. If I want to get a free SSL certificate from Cloudflare, should I delete the SSL certificate on AWS?
  3. If I pay $20/month, is the SSL valid for 1 domain only or also valid for more than 1 domain?
  4. Can Cloudflare-issued-SSL certificate cover wild card domain (ex: www.bodega.club) and the domain with path (ex: www.bodega.club/ezez/lp5/index.html)?
  5. Right now, I have AWS Cloudfront as the CDN for the domain. Is this ok, or should I switch my CDN to Cloudflare?

Never delete SSL from your origin server. You need that for a fully secure connection.

The free plan includes an edge certificate that covers example.com and *.example.com. ALL of that. Any page, any path under the main domain and any first level subdomain.

It’s up to you if you want to keep Cloudfront. But that’s typically where your origin SSL certificate is installed.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.