I have the following questions about the SSL Certificate on Cloudflare:
- Is the free SSL certificate for 1 domain only, or can it be used for multiple domains?
- If I want to get a free SSL certificate from Cloudflare, should I delete the SSL certificate on AWS?
- If I pay $20/month, is the SSL valid for 1 domain only or also valid for more than 1 domain?
- Can Cloudflare-issued-SSL certificate cover wild card domain (ex: www.bodega.club) and the domain with path (ex: www.bodega.club/ezez/lp5/index.html)?
- Right now, I have AWS Cloudfront as the CDN for the domain. Is this ok, or should I switch my CDN to Cloudflare?