SSL Certificate Not working!

So I have installed cloudflare and everything in the overview is active as well as in the crypto tab it is green and set to active, but when I go on website no padlock… I have cleared the browser multiple times but when I clear the browser and go to my site it says ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH & maybe after clearing my browser a couple times and some minutes pass by it disappears and lets me go to my website with no ssl, but everything is still active. Please help me out Thank you!

Whats the URL?

Whats the status of your SSL certificate in your Dashboard? It should be “activie”
If you recently activated SSL just wait a bit. It usually should be issued within 15 minutes but can take a bit longer sometimes.

EDIT
forget my question :joy:

DNS seems to work, TLS does still have an issue. I guess you should still wait a bit.

Your server shows a Let’s Encrypt Certificate

* SSL connection using ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256
* Server certificate:
* 	 subject: CN=www.alfredodesign.com
* 	 start date: 2018-04-29 14:01:23 GMT
* 	 expire date: 2018-07-28 14:01:23 GMT
* 	 subjectAltName: www.alfredodesign.com matched
* 	 issuer: C=US; O=Let's Encrypt; CN=Let's Encrypt Authority X3
* 	 SSL certificate verify ok.
> GET / HTTP/1.1

And it seems it is not behind cloudflare, showing an AWS IP.
But since it is a WIX setup i am not pretty sure …

www.alfredoesdesign.com

WTH? i used C&P o_O

I’ll go back to bed… :frowning:

:thinking:

Depending on where you are, that could be an excellent idea :wink:

C&P = Copy and Paste

Germany :slight_smile:

I got that, I was just surprised as well what was going on in that case. Only explanation I could have is that the OP maybe posted the es-less domain, you copied it, he noticed the typo and fixed it.

Otherwise, mystery :slight_smile:

Well, in that case depending on when you came back home / went to bed originally :wink:

So if not fixed by tomorrow. What should I do?

I’d expect it to work in the next couple of hours. If it is still not working in 12 hours I’d open a ticket with Cloudflare’s support.

I have tried moving the files to my main root public folder and still getting 404 error. Any other idea what this could be.

This looks like a local issue on your server though, not something Cloudflare related. The aforementioned TLS issue does seem to be fixed now.

I have fixed the problem. My A MX Entry was set to parked to a set IP address changed it to the right IP address and it works. Thank you for the help!

we have been waiting for more then 24hours for the ssl status to be Authorised

please can some one advise

thank you

adnan

I wouldnt mix your issue with the one at hand. Either open a new thread or contact support.

okay.

So everything is fine now?

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.