Hello I have registered my domain 0cloud0.com on the Cloudflare and deployed the SSL
Certificates for *.0cloud0.com, 0cloud0.com
When i connect to the domain it’s doesn’t show me the Cloudflare certificate
* Connection #0 to host 0cloud0.com left intact
* Issue another request to this URL: 'https://0cloud0.com/'
* Trying 126.96.36.199...
* TCP_NODELAY set
* Connected to 0cloud0.com (188.8.131.52) port 443 (#1)
* TLS 1.2 connection using TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384
* Server certificate: 0cloud0.com
* Server certificate: Let's Encrypt Authority X3
* Server certificate: DST Root CA X3
> HEAD / HTTP/1.1
> Host: 0cloud0.com
> User-Agent: curl/7.54.0
> Accept: */*
< HTTP/1.1 200
Because you are connecting to your server and not the Cloudflare proxy. Probably a propagation issue on your side, simply wait a couple of hours.
The Server: Cloudflare shows in header, I will wait for propagation, can you help me what it means
$ curl -L -I 0cloud0.com
HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 09:09:35 GMT
Expires: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 10:09:35 GMT
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 09:09:36 GMT
Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=2557C16C889B5159EE43B060BE49BF0A; Path=/; HttpOnly
Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=15724800; includeSubDomains
This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.