SSL Certificate Needed

Hello,

My name is Fernando. I’m a Technology Coordinator. They registered its DNS certificate with Cloudflare under a web designer by the name of Brandon some time ago. Brandon is no longer with my client and they are in need of a SSL certificate in order to install Microsoft office on network devices. Can someone please provide what is necessary for Them to install purchased Microsoft products? Thank you in advance for your reply and assistance.

Best Regards,

Fernando

This is definitely not the place to ask these questions, Cloudflare doesn’t issue certificates for mass deployments of apps. Nor does this Community serve as tech support for Microsoft software or hardware.

Unfortunately the only suggestion I can give is either ask in other places or hire an IT consultant to help you with that. This is not the place to do neither of these things.

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for your quick response. I’ll take your suggestion into consideration and locate a consultant to assist us.

Much Gratitudes,

fjd

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.