SSL certificate deleted!

Hi everybody,

I am really not an expert in Cloudflare and I hope someone can help me with this issue, because my website is not accessible at the moment. When I enter the name of my website canarycompany.com I get the following message: ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

I work since 3 years with Cloudflare and I am very happy. But when I check my dashboard I can see that my certificate is deleted. All settings are still working! Please help me with that because my clients are wondering what happened with my website. :frowning:

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Hannes

PS: I have deactivate the universal SSL and activate it again after some minutes. Now the status is “delete”!

Can you send the domain name please?

EDIT: oh never mind, I see it there

La pagina parece funcionar ahora, sigues experimentando el error?

1 Like

We have add a new certificate with email verification and this works now. But it seems that there is an error with the txt validation.

1 Like

I do not see any more errors and do see valid certificates. Can you please confirm if you still face issues?

1 Like

@user5524 I get the same thing as @jnperamo and @AnjanaM got (no error)

Hello again,
yes, after 24 hours the problem was solved. Thanks for your feedback and all the best,
Hannes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.