SSL Certificate Delays - What should I do?

education

A post was split to a new topic: HTTPS issues. Certificate Status Is ‘Active’

A post was split to a new topic: CIPHER MISMATCH Error

Hello,
I have a same problem, now SSL is active now but I get tgus error

> Blockquote	

No SSL certificates were found on www.mysite.eu. Make sure that the name resolves to the correct server and that the SSL port (default is 443) is open on your server’s firewall.

How long has it been “authorizing” for? 24 hours
Have you contacted Cloudflare support? yes
If you have, how long ago and what is the ticket number? 18 hours ago / #1611856 (https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/requests/1611856)
What is the plan level for the domain in question? free
What error, if any, is displaying on your site at the moment? ** No SSL certificates were found on www.shoppatoriseriali.eu. Make sure that the name resolves to the correct server and that the SSL port (default is 443) is open on your server’s firewall.**
Are you signed up directly through Cloudflare or through a hosting provider/partner? directly

SSL appears to work fine on your site

No, because I cannot use google speed insiglit, gtmetrix and pingdom.
I got this error

Lighthouse returned error: FAILED_DOCUMENT_REQUEST. Lighthouse was unable to reliably load the page you requested. Make sure you are testing the correct URL and that the server is properly responding to all requests. net::ERR_CONNECTION_FAILED.

Again, your site appears to load fine on HTTPS.

I got this error

That service might be wrong. Cant your browser find it either?

My SSL is not full active, this is the problem.

@Gatsu I’m seeing what @sandro sees, ssl is active (full) strict, the certificate is issued, your origin is accepting traffic on 443 and the page loads securely.

If you’re still seeing an error, clear your browser cache and try again or try from an incognito tab.

Hello,
my problem was solved yesterday by the support.
Thank you.