SSL Certificate Delays - What should I do?

education

Hello Ryan!

• Authorizing status is more than 3 days.
  • Yes, I am.
  • 1 day ticket: #1534256
  • Free plan
  • ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH when I try to access with https.
  • Directly on CloudFlare

Thanks!

Same issue: ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

From the OP’s instructions:

How long has it been “authorizing” for? 36 hours
Have you contacted Cloudflare support? Yes.
If you have, how long ago and what is the ticket number? 5 hours ago. Ticket #1534680
What is the plan level for the domain in question? Free :frowning:
What error, if any, is displaying on your site at the moment? ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
Are you signed up directly through Cloudflare or through a hosting provider/partner? Directly!

Help!!

hello …
it is authorizing more than1 day and i try to reorder it and still more than one day again and still " authorizing untill now …
i opened a ticket one day ago and there is no response , my ticket id " 1534409
" .
and i signed up directly thriugh cloudflare …
i need your help, thank you.

I have a problem with my ssl ( Authorizing Certificate )

Thanks to everyone who is following the steps outlined in the first post. I checked on the tickets referenced and it appears that all issues up to now are resolved. If not please flag your issue again and I’ll take another look.

Hey!
I can see a lot many people got there issues resolved here with the same problem that I have, I hope you’ll help me as well. I have given the info below:

• How long has it been “authorizing” for?
    It has been ‘authorizing’ for 48+ hours

• Have you contacted Cloudflare support?
    I haven’t contacted Cloudflare support, though this is my first attempt for asking help.

• If you have, how long ago and what is the ticket number?
    None

• What is the plan level for the domain in question?
    Plan is free website.

• What error, if any, is displaying on your site at the moment?
    There is not any in the moment.

• Are you signed up directly through Cloudflare or through a hosting provider/partner?

I don’t know the exact meaning of this, still I guess I didn’t sign up through my hosting provider, I came directly here.

I’m having the same issue

From the original instructions:

How long has it been “authorizing” for? approaching 96 hours
Have you contacted Cloudflare support? yes
If you have, how long ago and what is the ticket number? 18 hours ago / #1536250
What is the plan level for the domain in question? free
What error, if any, is displaying on your site at the moment? I have the service paused for now until the certificate is issued, but when I unpause I’m getting --> ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
Are you signed up directly through Cloudflare or through a hosting provider/partner? directly

Thanks so much for your help!

How long has it been “authorizing” for? 3 days
Have you contacted Cloudflare support? Yes, Request #1537031
If you have, how long ago and what is the ticket number? 1 day
What is the plan level for the domain in question? Free website
What error, if any, is displaying on your site at the moment? ** usa um protocolo incompatível.** ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

How long has it been “authorizing” for? 3 days
Have you contacted Cloudflare support? Yes
If you have, how long ago and what is the ticket number? 2 days ago / #1536245
What is the plan level for the domain in question? Free
What error, if any, is displaying on your site at the moment? ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
Are you signed up directly through Cloudflare or through a hosting provider/partner? Directly

Mine was just resolved!

Bonjour Ryan

• i have issue with Authorizing Certificate more than 24 hours
  • contacted cloudflare support few hour ago
  • ticket # 1537732
  • Free plan
  • ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
  • Directly on CloudFlare

Merci

#Ryan hello my ticket no. is #157529
i updated my cloudflare account from free to PRO last day berore 30 hrs.
but my website show 403 error when anyone visit. plz help me

i have issue with Initialize Certificate more than 24 hours
contacted cloudflare support 24 hours ago
ticket # 1537895
Free plan
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
Directly on CloudFlare

It looks like most of these are already resolved, but:

@azadsoch92 - your issue does not appear to be related to SSL. But it looks like support is in contact. If you have additional questions you’d like to ask here, please start a new thread with detail pertinent to your issue.

@user2862 - I’m trying to re-order your :cert:, and if that doesn’t work I’ll get it escalated.

Opened a ticket, yesterday: Request #1538481
Site: https://www.southpacifichc.com.au/

TLDR; Client’s site was activated in SiteGround panel for and their SSL was never issued. I removed it early yesterday, re added it (Correctly) SSL doesn’t appear to be issuing (infact, it doesn’t have any status the box is without any notification or dot (the site is paused atm as it would be inaccessible if I enabled cloudflare without the SSL.)

Ticket was posted yesterday at 17:22 so it’s been nearly 24 hours without response.

Hi,

i also have this issue.

How long has it been “authorizing” for? More than 1 week
Have you contacted Cloudflare support? Yes
If you have, how long ago and what is the ticket number? 5 days ago, 1536640
What error, if any, is displaying on your site at the moment? First a red screen (don’t know how that is possible when I only just bought the site from godaddy.) and then ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
Are you signed up directly through Cloudflare or through a hosting provider/partner? Directly tnrough Cloudflare.

Hope someone can help me…

Please mine too have been stuck for up to a week now.

salesnigeria.com

Ticket Number: 1539447

All day hanging Authorizing Certificate

Looks like your issue is resolved, but I should also add that 24 hours isn’t unheard of for users on a FREE plan. Customers on paid plans typically get responses in minutes or hours though.

It also looks like @bv230300 is squared away.

@adeosnigeria - I’m looking into your ticket and will escalate if needed.

Hello, I also have a problem with authorising the certificate.

How long has it been “authorizing” for? 36+ hours
Have you contacted Cloudflare support? no
What is the plan level for the domain in question? free
Are you signed up directly through Cloudflare or through a hosting provider/partner? Through Cloudflare.

Thanks.

I initiated a re-order of your :cert:. That should hopefully resolve it within the next few minutes or hours. If it still isn’t working tonight please submit a support ticket and detail that it’s already been re-ordered and still isn’t working. They’ll be able to review further.