SSL Cert deleted and getting SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP error

My web host provides a SSL Certificate which I have setup on my site but cloudflare shows it as deleted under Edge Certificates. I have disabled Universal SSL and re-enabled it but still shows as deleted on here.

I currently have to pause Cloudflare because I am getting this error when its enabled.

SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP

If you proxy, you always need a proxy certificate in addition to your server certificate.

Have you re-enabled Universal SSL again? If you did, try disabling it again, wait half an hour, and then re-enable it.

Should that still not work, then your certificate got stuck and needs a manual fix. You can either contact support for that or use the undocumented certificate_authority field of the Cloudflare API v4 Documentation call and switch the authority yourself, which should also re-issue the certificate and fix the issue.

curl -X PATCH "https://api.cloudflare.com/client/v4/zones/[zone_id]/ssl/universal/settings" \
     -H "Content-Type: application/json" \
     -H "X-Auth-Email: [YOUR-EMAIL-ADDRESS]" \
     -H "X-Auth-Key: [YOUR-GLOBAL-API-KEY]" \
     --data '{"certificate_authority": "digicert"}'

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.