SSL Auto-renew is not working

Hi,

i’ve searched on Cloudflare for system issues regarding the issue of SSL Certificates and found none.
Today, several of my domains (maybe 50) stop working due to a failure on renewing the SSL Certificate. (the expiration date for the certificate was 5 January).

Can someone please let me know how can i force a re-issue of this certificates.
I’ve already submitted 2 tickets without any answer.

Regards

Can you post one of those domains here?

Hi,

for example

dignopartilhar.com
autonunes.net

Regards

What you could try is to disable Universal SSL for each domain, wait 15 minutes, and then re-enable it. That might reset and renew the certificate, though there isnt a guarantee.

If that doesnt work I am afraid talking to support will be the only option.

@cloonan

1 Like

Hi,

according to the Cloudflare dashboard
“Disabling Universal SSL removes any currently active Universal SSL certificates for your zone from the edge and prevents any future Universal SSL certificates from being ordered. If there are no dedicated certificates or custom certificates uploaded for the domain, visitors will be unable to access the domain over HTTPS.”

Doesnt this mean that we will remove Universal SSL without any option to re-enable it ?

Regards

This is ambiguously phrased I am afraid. It means as long as Universal SSL is disabled future certificates wont be issued. You can re-enable it at any time.

1 Like

Hi,

its working now.
Thanks.

Regards

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.