SRV redirect

hello, i am new on Cloudflare, i am using that for srv service to redirect my domain
to my ip / door from my minecraft server.

the first time i set up the (Cloudflare auth) master and slave dns on my domain web site on dns setup page, giving Cloudflare auth to made new redirects (including the srv redirect) all players could easy see the server address [ip+door i mean] and all voting minecraft pages also…

i was using another type: A redirect on domain > server ip with proxy option active to prevent atacks, if someone ping it to redirect to another ip.

so… i did delete all Cloudflare redirects [srv]+[a] to chance the door for some seconds cause i need to do that, and when i setup back the old redirects it stop Works from a lot of players inclusing me and a lot of websites… not seeing the server anymore… how i can open a ticket to Cloudflare check it for me ?

You can open a ticket like this:
Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button.

And read about others using Minecraft with Cloudflare:
https://community.cloudflare.com/search?q=minecraft%20srv

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.