Src(unknown) error automatically added to my page

Hi Cloudflare Community,

I’m troubleshooting an issue with this page on my website: http://danceninjas.com/power-up-your-privates

And I got this message from my website developer support team…

Please be advised that we have just received feedback from the developer. And according to him, the error is something Cloudflare-related, as the inline script called src(unknown) is automatically added to the page .

See image (Share with Cloudflare): DevTools - www.danceninjas....

The developer manually added a script tag to another test page, and the error persisted on this page as well.

Would you mind sharing the image we provided above to Cloudflare support to confirm if this is really coming from them?

Does anyone know if this src(unknown) error is coming from Cloudflare?

I can’t even find that on the site. But this is a Clickfunnels site, right? Anything going on would be under their control. Have you asked them?

Oh sorry, here is the page we are working with: http://danceninjas.com/power-up-your-privates

That page is not using Clickfunnels. It uses Thrive Theme Builder with Wordpress.

It looks like I’ve used up my views on the screenshot, but I have a vague memory of it.

Some questions:

1. Are you using Rocket Loader in the Speed → Optimizations tab? That alters your JS.
  2. I see a lot of Elementor bits in the HTML, maybe it’s Thrive built upon Elementor.
  3. And the big one: That JS (if I’m looking at the right one) comes from a Thrive Testimonials feature:

I’ll see if I can get the image re-enabled. In the meantime, here are the answers to your questions:

1. We aren’t using Rocket Loader
  2. Strange. I don’t think I have used Elementor before. It isn’t in my plugins right now. I used to use WPBakery Page Builder a long time ago but didn’t use it to build that page.
  3. I definitely use Thrive Testimonials. The ultimate error we are trying to fix is within a Thrive Testimonials element. I’m trying to change the background color for the Testimonials element and it is changing in the editor but it won’t change in the live view. Here is a 40 second video showing what I mean: ClickUp

Thrive Support seems to think the error is something with Cloudflare so they’ve asked me to send my initial message above to Cloudflare support.

Here is a working link to the image again: 54443063-c993-4111-bc0d-574...

Also, just in case it doesn’t work again, I took a screenshot of it. Here it is:

Does anyone have an idea of what might be going on based on the new image shared above? @sdayman any more thoughts on this?