Split tunnel regression in recent warp client releases?

Looks like there is a recent regression in the warp client. The split tunnel configs were working fine until I upgraded to recent releases of warp client (2023.7.159.0, and 2023.7.8.0 for macOS), where local network is not reachable in the include mode (only remote ranges are included).

Reverting back to 2023.3.460.0 (needed to ./uninstall.sh the previous releases) made the split tunnel configs work again.

I’m sorry to hear about the problems you’re facing with the recent Warp client releases.

To address this, I suggest submitting a bug report directly to Cloudflare’s support team. By doing so, they can thoroughly examine the issue and work towards finding a solution.

In the meantime, if the previous version is functioning well for you, feel free to continue using it until an update or patch is available.

Remember to provide all pertinent details in your bug report to assist them in gaining a better understanding of the situation.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.