SPF Record Incorrect Coding

Add SPF Record content= “v=spf1 test”

Then I changed the name of the content. content= “v=spf1”

Then I wanted to change “v = spf1” to “v = sp”.

I got error 1004. And return first name of the content. content= “v=spf1 test”

Browser refresh. The result on the Web is different from what is written in the database.
return content= “v=spf1”

Cloudflare DNS will accept this, but that entry isn’t valid data. It doesn’t contain any valid tags, such as mx, a, include:, ip4:, etc.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.