Got a bit of an interesting one for you all. I am having issues validating an SPF record, it is providing me errors when the syntax seems proper. The error provided when the record is created is “content must match the following: “/^v=spf/gi””. When I hit Create Record anyways, the record is created, however when I check with the SMPT company I’m using, the diagnostic tells me that an SPF record has not been created. The format for the policy is provided below.
v=spf1 a mx include:spf.kingmailer.org ~all
The MX record, the CNAME, everything else worked out fine. I’ve tried changing the syntax on the policy but nothing seems to work.