SPF help - email bounce back

Hi there - Appriver support shared I need to reach out to get SPF on record. I cannot find any support help so far on Cloudflare - please direct me to a number to call, an email, anything. I need to get my email issues resolved so I can continue emailing my members for my small business.

Emails are bouncing back undeliverable - I’ve been told something about SPF and DNS but this is another language. Earth speak please. I do have some SPF record given to me that Appriver gave and said to share with Cloudflare team. Just need to know where to send that info. Thanks!

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

Paid Cloudflare service plans include varying methods of support. Regardless of your Cloudflare plan, you have posted in the best place to get help quickly.

Since you mentioned that you have been provided an SPF record, all you need to do is log in to your Cloudflare dashboard and enter in in the DNS for your domain. Make sure that you you create a TXT record for your SPF. There is a resource record type named SPF, but it was never formally adopted and is not used, so creating one of those will not have the desired effect.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.