SPF, DKIM and DMARC are getting deleted

I’m trying to add SPF, DKIM, and DMARC txt records in the DNS section of Cloudflare.

When I add it and send any test email, Google shows all tests pass. It means at that time records are getting saved. But after a couple of days when I check DNS records I don’t see SPF, DKIM, and DMARC txt records in the DNS section of Cloudflare. Due to this, I am facing email deliverability issues.

Why these records are getting deleted after a couple of days? Does Ezoic make changes and remove those records?

Please help.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Glad you mentioned Ezoic. This is a very common issue where Ezoic resets your DNS records by its own.

A quick search in this forum about “Ezoic” will tell you more about this issue. For example:

3 Likes

I asked Ezoic support and they provided a solution:

When integrated with Ezoic via the Cloudflare method, Ezoic is acting as the main proxy for your site rather than Cloudflare. This means that any DNS updates required to match the records found at the host need to be made within the Ezoic Dashboard first (Ezoic Dashboard > Settings > DNS Records). These changes will then automatically propagate into Cloudflare.

Note: This will not work the other way around as any changes made at Cloudflare would just be overwritten by Ezoic.

Try navigating to the DNS Records located at Ezoic to make your changes, and let us know if you need further assistance!

So we need to make changes in Ezoic, not the other way.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.