SPF and DKIM error when I send mail

Hello,
Why even if I set the correct DNS records SPF and DKIM in cloudflare (see attachment), when I send mail it tells me he doesn’t have SPF and the DKIM signature is invalid?
This is link of mail tester:
https://www.mail-tester.com/test-4163s
Thank you.

I can’t see the TXT records for SPF or DKIM either. Can you post a screenshot of your DNS settings?

Name Value TTL Status
A mail points to 173.249.28.224 Automatic Delete
A vivarah.com points to 87.118.100.245 Automatic Delete
A webmail points to 173.249.28.224 Automatic Delete
CNAME en is an alias of vivarah.com Automatic Delete
CNAME ftp is an alias of vivarah.com Automatic Delete
CNAME k1._domainkey is an alias of dkim.mcsv.net Automatic Delete
CNAME test is an alias of vivarah.com Automatic Delete
CNAME www is an alias of vivarah.com Automatic Delete
MX vivarah.com mail handled by mail.vivarah.com100 Automatic Delete
SPF vivarah.com v=spf1 mx a:mail.vivarah.com include:servers.mcsv.net ~all Automatic Delete
TXT _dmarc v=DMARC1; p=none Automatic Delete
TXT _domainkey o=- Automatic Delete
TXT default_domainkey v=DKIM1; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQD20ZZup+6xq9hhVvoqwKhsuvK11LgKaQ4Im5Jt4eeoetnxpzY0dtQXyIdgLZDmAYCCtdqivMy2Ddi/KOuLPzZS0zPjSwIy87u9S/j2LBNm0xejPAbxHbANCoKNlSedtLZBqdV2R68iV9RAFT6D+sPLOOblfZnQOZXAS3EAd6hMmQIDAQAB; Automatic Delete

Cloudflare Nameservers

To use Cloudflare, you need to change your domain’s authoritative DNS servers, which are also referred to as nameservers. For your reference, here are the Cloudflare nameservers you’ve been assigned.

The SPF record type is deprecated, put your SPF data in a TXT record.

Your DKIM record has a typo and is missing a ‘dot’ before the underscore. Should be default._domainkey

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.