Speedtest status 530

When i try and access the speed optimization settings i get:
The Speed test could not run.
emogirlsfuck.com returned a status 530. Try the options below to fix the issue.

1 Review the configuration between your origin server and Cloudflare and ensure that the origin resolves requests successfully

2 Review any existing Firewall Rules applied to your website which may be blocking access to ‘Known Bots’

I’m not overly clued up on what i’m doing but i’ve checked my name servers, they’re both the ones cloudflare provided.
I followed the link and there are no firewall rules set up.

Can anyone offer some advice please?
Thanks in advance, Ian.

I didn’t think before posting, be careful where you open my link. It is NSFW.

2 Likes

Thank you for the warning, that is appreciated. But, no need to visit as you’ll want to contact Cloudflare Support and ask them to help by resetting the service. I don’t see a 530 mentioned in this tip, Community Tip - Fixing "The Speed test could not run" but will add it. Please post back and let us know how it works out.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help from the bottom of thepage. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help to reset the service.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Cloonan. I’ve contacted support, apparently a Technical Support Engineer will be contacting me soon.

1 Like

Perfect, thank you. I see the ticket and am copied on it. If you receive an auto reply that does not address your question, reply back and indicate you need more assistance. I’ll keep an eye on progress.

Hi Cloonan. I still haven’t heard back from support yet. How long does it usually take to get a reply?

Hi, I see their reply and yours as well. I just checked and see the same results. I am cc’s on the ticket and will keep an eye out for progress. Sorry for the issues, @hutchinsonij83.

Yeah, they replied not long after i replied here. Odd that it’s working at the support end but not at mine.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.