Speed Test not running ... stuck at 'We're measuring your website'

Hi folks

I just registered my website for cloudfare and was now to run a speed test. However, it only says ‘We’re measuring your website…’ for like 15 minutes already with a little wheel turning and turning and turning…

Any ideas on what I’m doing wrong? I haven’t done anything in the settings yet. Is that the error maybe? If yes, what would I have to do to get this speed test running?

Thanks a million in advance. Merry Christmas!

Sometimes the speed test doesn’t work. Contact Support and ask them to run it again:

Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button.

Great. Thanks for the fast reply. I just sent them a message.

1 Like

Did you resolve this through support? I am experiencing the exact same issue after registering.

Not yet. Two days ago they wrote, that the issue has been escalated to the engineering team to investigate further. So far no response of them. Reckon due to Christmas they run on lower manpower.

Same here. Its Dec28th and it seems to have been “stuck” for last few days. Wondered if something on my end but guess its on CF end.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.